Tưởng Hữu Lộc - Thank You for the Night


LỘC - MY LUCK, MY FRIEND

I am writing this blog post to dedicate to the great service of Lộc, the founder and manager of Memory Homestay Villa. This blog post is for you, Lộc. I see you are serving many things to JCI: hosting events for JCI, organizing training for JCI, cooperating with other members ... I love your details of service and your friendly hospitality. Really recommend for groups of family or company to have a good time here!!!

Thank you for your kindness and generousness with me tonight. I am thankful to have your help. Your 100.000vnd have found a good place to invest (me, teehee :D). I am kind of surprised for your crowdness tonight and you're really deserved it!

Thank you for all wine and such delicious food! The shrimp spring rolls are tender and the shrimp is on the spot! Loving everybite :D

I am so delightful tonight!

In the end, you are a good friend. I have a good time with you and all bros and siss working in the Tourism field in Da Lat.




(PS: We had a running-and-breakfast moment together and I learnt a lot from you in that morning: being independent of my mind, being a devil advocate in an organization, challenging the status quos...Let's do it again :D)


Comments

Popular Posts